April 4, 2012

Spring in Bloom

gms6

As I walked through the city, I sudden scent of cherry blossom hit my nose, I looked around and I couldn't believe the trees were all in bloom! Where have I been all this time? Nonetheless, the joy that filled me made me snap a few photos and I am so pleased each Spring to see trees like this. I wish they could stay like this all year. Too beautiful!
Anyway, as the nature is filling herself with flowers, so do I - but then again, I always do that. My passion for floral prints convinced me to buy these thrifted silky pants, yes they are silky and it is a delight to wear them! Paired them with a striped blazer for a great contrast and some really high but very comfortable wedges and matching color rings, and my day was perfect! More sunny days, please come and stay!

gms7

gms5

gms

gms2

gms1

gms4

gms8

gms9



Wearing: MiniPrix blazer, thrifted pants and bag, random brand shoes, New Look shirt, Stradivarius socks.

19 comments:

  1. Fab look!I absolutely love these pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look truly amazing :) And I love the outfit, good job girl ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those last two shots of the outfit. :) your pants are crazy amazing! you look so playful and fun with all the mixing of patterns. love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i love your pants they are awesome!! and the blazer is great, i love the pattern mixing you did here, so lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish trees were in bloom all year, too! you look very spring-like and cute earrings :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It literally happened overnight! The blossoms I mean..I had a shock, too, when I first felt the smell and then I looked around! Oh how I love spring.

    And I also love your pants, they look great with the socks and pretty wedges. Do I also spot a cute nailpolish?

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a vivacious and chic outfit, i love it!

    xo xo,
    C.

    http://armoireideale.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your shoes!!! The pants are great too, like candy :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love those pants! such a lovely spring look, you look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iubesc platformele acelea<3
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this outfit is so awsome! love the shoes and the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. imi plac mult de tot imprimeurile in dungi combinate cu cele florale; creeaza un look atat de fresh! arati grozav

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your words!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous print! Love your poses...so fun and definitely represents how comfy and flexible this look really is!

    Thanks for visiting and leaving such awesome comments, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pantalonii sunt adorablili!
    Tot look-ul este superb.
    Imi place ca ai mizat pe detalii...floricele de pe sosete sunt ceva...delicios!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pants and what amazing pictures with those flowers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fab dear ! That wedges and pants is one perfect statement :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!