June 26, 2012

Mix Match

mxx6

  mxx3

  mxx5

  mxx2

  mxx1

  mxx4 

I shouldn't be wearing layers in the Summer heat, but today I felt creative and I put together an outfit of four pieces. Two skirts and two tops. I don't know how, but recently I am in a..strange mood; I look at some of my pieces in my wardrobe and they seem in my eyes to match together so well even if at first glance they don't, it's like a puzzle! Again, I had fun creating this look and I hope you like it too.



Wearing: Red skirt: New Yorker, Blue skirt: H&M, top: self made, underneath shirt: New Yorker, Bag: Meli Melo, sandals: Deichmann, belt: thrifted

18 comments:

  1. Such a great combo!Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte interesante suprapunerile din aceasta tinuta. Cureaua imi place enorm!

    Zadin ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It realy is WONDER FASHION.
    Love the layering...
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte tare combinatia, sper sa fii mereu in "creative mood" :)

    Eva
    http://whatever-eva-wants.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such a fun and quirky sense of fashion, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this look--amazing mixing. Love the prints of your blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Everything is simply perfect, the clothes, the shoes..brilliant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frumos. Imi place ca tinutele tale sunt mereu pline de culoare :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are seriously a master at layering! i thought these were just two separate pieces, not four! :) and your hair is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. imi place bluzita la nebunie, ce manute pricepute ai :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very creative mix, very different - I like it a lot! You're as beautiful as always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much darlings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing outfit!! :_) you are so pretty :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit, I like the blouse!
    Nice blog here, I've just found it and I'm your newest follower now =) Hope you will visit my blog too and follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    New outfit on my blog, check it out here to have a look and let me know your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Creative!!!! The colors are so beautiful on you!!!! Just love following your blog!!!
    xoxo


    http://petitelybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!