June 28, 2012

Perfect to exhibit

vnj5

  vnj4

  vnj2

  vnj

  vnj3 

This is something I wore yesterday at an exhibition of a friend of mine and also a University colleague. It was a nice event, seeing old friends and new and their marvelous work. Now I am so tired, I had my bachelor degree oral exam, which was so frightening but I am pleased that it went so well, also my mom came to visit me and we went all day walking and shopping.
 Tomorrow, another day filled with stress, since it's our presentation, I am not looking forward for chaos..and..more chaos! But, I will wait for all you Romanian fashion lovers to view our collections at our fashion show in Calea Grivitei nr 28, at 21:30! Be there! 

Wearing: H&M dress and necklace, self-made kimono top, MiniPrix shoes, no name bag, vintage earrings

14 comments:

  1. Ce outfit grozav! Adorabila foc fustita !!!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    pupici, Delia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arati adorabil, iubita mea!

    Foarte rafinat chiar daca ai folosit culori si teme din abundenta. Totusi ai dozat cu gust si charm!

    Forever admiratoarea ta,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazings pictures **
    you are so beautiful:)

    Love Oana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING! And those SHOES! I must have them!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress!Love it! Good luck,hon!Everything will be perfect, I m sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,admirabil! absolut superba tinuta si tu!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty & feminine outfit, I love it. You know I adore that dress and those shoes and they go perfectly with the cutesy kimono top :D

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the presentation! one thing's for sure: you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. in toate tinutele pe care le postezi reusesti sa arati minunat! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is stunning. I love the colors and the kimono is absolutely great! Really inspiring considering you have chose reasonably priced items! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. U look stunning! I love that necklace, I think I need to get it myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you darlings for the wonderful words!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What amazing colors! I love that dress! :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!