Alternative worlds of fabulous fashion!

July 21, 2012

I'm thinking of a holiday

uil2

  uil4

  uil

  uil3

  uil5 

Seeing these photos makes me think of a country-side getaway for some reason, speaking of which.. we're almost at the end of July (when did that happen?) and I still haven't done anything significant this Summer (speaking in terms of vacation), so yesterday I started thinking of where to go, what to explore, which scenery to choose, and maybe soon I'll be on my way for a field trip... In any way, I can hardly wait to get out of the city! 
What are your plans? 

 Wearing: TinaR dress, random brand hat, H&M shoes, thrifted bag and belt, no name bracelets

17 comments:

Anna-Alina said...

Love your dress!Nice photos, dear!

Every Day Rachel said...

Cute polka dots and hat!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

daria said...

such a pretty dress! and the first and last pic are so much fun, lovely!

Mady said...

love the way you styled the dress! cute shoes!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Nicoleta_B said...

Plaaaaaaaaaaace! Buline in retro allure!


www.nicoleta.me

SACRAMENTO said...

Love blue and yellow together.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Luisa said...

Wonderful dress!! :D Love the dots :D

one girl, one blog said...

Love it!
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

such a lovely look! :) cute shoes





chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

ZADIN said...

Te prinde foarte bine acest look retro.

În ceea ce provește vacanța..

Marea Neagră mă așteaptă, dar și Munții Carpați... ambele în august... pe la jumătate...

www.zadinblog.com

Daisy said...

This dress looks fab against your hair!

annabel said...

Wonderful outfit! I adore the colors and the shoes! So cute :D

Oteea said...

You look super cute, super happy and super excited - I imagine the thought of a near vacation having this effect :)

Hugs ♥

http://oteea-land.com/

Anaivilo said...

thank you so much guys! :D

Mădălina Simona Merca said...

Asa mukt imi place rochita!!
trully lovely!

The Indie Chase Blog

Living_in_aShoe said...

superba si colorata ca intotdeauna!

Laura Tenshi said...

OMG, OLI! So cuteee ♥ I didn't know you have this cute polka dots dress and this floppy hat.
How's Suceava? Having fun?
I really miss you, many hugs ^ _ ^