August 25, 2012

I will always be a romantic!

hh4 

 Excuse my absence, but as I have told you these days I don't really have the time to go out and take outfit shots, plus it's an unbearable heat that makes me sit inside my home anyway.. 
These photos were taking yesterday before attending a concert (I changed in something more comfortable, don't worry) We had a blast there, I screamed until my voice was gone and I was filled with dust but you can't compare the atmosphere of a rock concert to anything else, so.. fun! 

hh6

  hh5

  hh2

  hh9

Happy Weekend everyone! 
Don't stay in the sun too long. 

Wearing: Zara dress (underneath), H&M top and bracelets, thrifted bag and belt, MiniPrix shoes, vintage earrings

15 comments:

  1. Am pregatit si eu un outfit post cu aceeasi combinatie de culori :D. Si cu bratara de la H&M.

    Arata foarte dragut topul cu acea curea in talie. Lovely look.

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the mint tones on this outfit :) hope you had a great time at the concert!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfit-ul tau este adorabil! Imi plac foarte mult sandalele!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! superba tinuta,superba domnisoara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove the colors and you are adorable in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the top is so cute. love its color! suits you so well babe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandalele sunt foarte chic. Ești feminină.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esti o romantica incurabila, sa nu te schimbi never-ever!
    Te pup si bafta multa in Ardeal!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superba tinuta,ador bluzita mint:X
    Viziteaza-mi blogul daca vrei:http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are adorable! I love this look, the top is gorgeous!:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. imi place tinuta! foarte frumoase culori :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beyond lovely - you look beautiful! I love all the lace and the mint-white color combo!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Romantic indeed :)

    Still love your mint blouse a la Louis Vuitton ♥ And that rose bracelet is beautiful.

    Hugs, xx

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!