August 27, 2012

Remains of the Summer

vv1 

This outfit seems to be the last one of from "The Unbearable Heat" series of this month, because as we speak, it is raining cats and dogs (how I love that expression!) for the last 5 hours or so. I guess it's getting cooler, but if it will rain non stop, it will be a problem for my daily outfits.. 
Right now, I took a break from my research, I have a friend over who is studying for an exam ( actually, now we are both hanging around with our stomach full of pizza) it is the perfect weather for a study session - with the regular gossip breaks now and then..ahem. I concentrate better when someone is around me, don't know why.

vv5

  vv4

  vv0

  vv6

  vv2 

 Wearing: Atmosphere dress (underneath), H&M skirt, bracelets and earrings, New Look shoes, vintage belt.

16 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love those earrings and bracelets! Here is not raining yet, but I hope it does because I need to cool off!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress underneath, the pattern and colors are stunning.I also love how you paired it with the skirt. Plus those shoes are perfect!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's looks like a whole dress and it's very nice)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, divin, deplin...
    Numai tu poti mixa cu piesele in asa fel incat sa para una singura.
    Bv!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ce faina fusta! :) love it!





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stunning in the heat, my dear Oli.
    It has been quite a shock to get from 15º to 36º at the moment.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. U are so pretty, I love the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress and the look is so sophisticated! I love it:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look and lovely colors :)
    The high bun is amazing also ;)

    Hugs,xx

    http://oteea-land.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit..
    You are beautiful !

    Love,
    oana

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the print of the dress you're wearing underneath and your shoes! :) oh and I also love that expression, so funny! haha

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful my dear! I adore the colors and the style..so fresh and young!:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. minunat ! si ce-mi plac sandaluteleee...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! You know I love your dress (now top) and those great sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!