August 1, 2012

Neutrals and sparkles

qq 

 My trip went quite alright, ignoring the smelly miserable trains (that we almost missed), we saw the last Batman film - it was epic,not only..also emotional, go see it if you haven't already, we walked around the city but didn't take any pictures, I chose to travel lightly. There is always a next time! About the outfit - the photos were taken a few days ago but completely forgot about them, I was wearing something casual..something light but of course I had to add a bit of bling bling to pop out. 
I can't believe it's already August, which means that this month I am celebrating my blog's second anniversary! So excited! 

qq0

  qq21

  qq9

  qq2


Wearing: New Look shirt, Only shorts, MiniPrix shoes, thrifted bag, Meli Melo necklace

18 comments:

  1. Awww, i love that candy coloured necklace! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt :) looks great with that necklace






    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look, love the necklace and hot it looks over the shirt...

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! Am si eu acest colier <3
    imi place outfitul ! lejer si de efect !!

    www.TheIndieChase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty is your necklace! You look gorgeous! :)

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce frumos e colierul!
    :D
    Super locatie pt poze...
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome like this! I adore the necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love nude and sheer, so of course I think your shirt is fantastic ...

    Great look.
    Hugs,

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big international make-up GIVEAWAY here
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/07/giveaway-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful images! I adore the shirt and the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great casual chic outfit. I love the nude blouse. Killer hair colour.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  14. foarte frumoasa camasa si colierul asortat! imi plac mult si sandale! pup,frumoaso!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post !

    3 words YOU LOOK FABULOUS :) !

    I am an instant follower now :)

    p.s I want to invite you to join my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)

    Check it out ! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!