October 8, 2013

Spring 2014 favorites

missoni 

 This season there were a looot of beautiful collections presented and I barely managed to make this selection with pieces which I think will make a statement in the fashion industry. And these are looks that really suit me right now. I mean..the colors, the amazing prints, the designs and the styling is fantastic! Above it's Missoni, presenting wonderful textures and gorgeous color contrasts, modern designs and yet with a sprinkle of the '40s femininity.

  dolce gabbana 

 Dolce&Gabbana - always charming, always fabulous!

  jonathan saunders 

 Jonathan Saunders was a huge success! What I love most about this collection is the way he turned the sporty jackets and tops into feminine ones. The prints are more than beautiful! burberry 

 Burberry impressed me with the clean styling, the marvelous mixed prints and the gorgeous pencil skirts. miu miu

And isn't this the cutest collection since I don't know when? The Prada collection (which we all know is the mother of Miu Miu) resembles this one greatly, but I think this one is just so playful and adorable! I wonder if similar coats will be made, out there, by the "average" retailers so to say, when Spring arrives.. I doubt it though..

  Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. @Emanuel: pai daca tot s-a terminat saptamana modei, le-am luat acum cat sunt "calde" :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dolce & Gabbana, so classy and romantic <3 <3

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dolce & Gabbana, so classy and romantic <3 <3

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!