November 29, 2015

The blanket scarf

DS1 2 

 I absolutely love these blanket scarves, I noticed they are in full bloom this season and I myself could not resist and had to have at least one. I got this one from New Yorker and what intrigued me was the fact that it's double faced which makes things a lot more interesting. Plus, it's so warm and soft, you can just cuddle yourself in it with a cup of hot chocolate while watching your favorite TV show - I know I am!
 What do you think about these scarves?

  DS1 4DS1 7 DS1 5 DS1 6 DS1 3 DS1

Wearing: New Yorker scarf, vintage belt, thrifted hat, Zara cardigan, Deichmann boots, Newt.ro bag



3 comments:

  1. Love love lvoe your scarf and those boots are absolutely amazing, you look really chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the makeup! The scarf is gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scarf!! I love the makeup too :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!