August 24, 2016

By nightfall

culottes and pleats5 

 It's only Wednesday and I'm already thinking of the weekend. Somehow this week is running much slower than usual, even though I am running around town with different errands and doing the occasional photo shoots.
 In a way, I wish the time could pass slower, because I am not ready to say goodbye to Summer just yet. I've already noticed the Fall collections in stores and that just depresses me a little and the funny thing is that I remember a few years back how restless I was this time around and I just couldn't wait for Autumn.
 Anyway, this is what I wore on Saturday evening when the weather was still hot and actually much more pleasant during the night time. A somewhat retro outfit, topped with that vintage micromosaic bracelet which has become one of my prized possessions in my vintage collection. 
How do you like it?

  culottes and pleats4culottes and pleats3 culottes and pleats7 culottes and pleats culottes and pleats2 culottes and pleats6 culottes and pleats8

Wearing: MiniPrix culottes, H&M top, necklace from HERE , New Look shoes, vintage bracelet

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic look dear, you look so beautiful! Love the match of culottes and your hair :)
    And LOVE that pleated top, so dreamy!
    xx
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stylish outfit, so chic with the culottes!! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the colors of this look!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfect! And I love how the pants compliment your hair color so well.

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I start thinking about the weekend as soon as Monday comes.. lol! Loving this look babe! The color of those pants are so on point especially for the upcoming fall season and I love the fit of them! Super chic!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you girl, this week does seem like it's dragging on; we're more than half way there now, so let's do this, haha! I love your outfit, as always. This rust color looks so good on you, it really flatters your hair color and skin tone and I love the way the pants look paired with the top! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photos here. I love the whole look
    Laurie x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. El outfit es ideal, me encanta!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/08/25/cosmetica-coreana-sorteo-video/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfits, lady! Love this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!