August 29, 2016

Summer's end in color

off the shoulder blouse6

My oh my, Summer is ending and  I am not rooting for Fall at all! Although we registered crazy hot days in September as well, but not for too long, the evenings begin to feel more chilly and confusing.
I am still clinging onto colorful outfits, hence the crazy printed skirt and why also not add another pop of color, like a bright red? Everything goes, so there you have it!
I got this top not long ago actually, for those who don't know, I am now obsessed with off the shoulders blouses and if there are ruffles involved, then I'm sold! I am fully committed to this trend and I hope it will never die!
How do you like this style of tops/dresses?

off the shoulder blouse4 off the shoulder blouse2 off the shoulder blouse7 off the shoulder blouse off the shoulder blouse3 off the shoulder blouse8 off the shoulder blouse5

Wearing: top from HERE, Zara skirt, shoes from here, vintage earrings, H&M necklace and bracelets, Adona bag

16 comments:

  1. This outfit is absolutely stunning! I love how you paired all these fun colors together. The top is my favorite piece of the look!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dear!
    Amazing post!
    Amazing makeup, and beautiful outfit.
    Really love your blog ♥

    Tell me if you want follow each other ♥
    https://ivafdiary.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the outfit, but's that's not surprising anyone since I adore pretty much everything you wear :)). I love the off the shoulder trend and I've even tried it a few times this summer. For me, it feels like stepping up of my comfort zone and I'm not totally comfortable wearing this style of tops/dresses, but I do love it and I'm allowing myself to experiment a bit more these days.

    Many hugs, dearest! You're gorgeous!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combination! I love the top the most! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect endif summer look. i'm sad to see it go! :(

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is so lovely ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MEET ME AT SUNSET

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous style! I love the top :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful pairing, girlie! I adore your top, it looks perfect paired with that gorgeous skirt! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice mix of colors....love your top and your beautiful skirt! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest outfit! Love it from head to toe!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, so pretty! I love this outfit and you look stunning. I don't like fall to come so soon either :(

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also love the off-shoulder trend. I love it on you and love the skirt too.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look and colour comb Anaivilo!! That top is so adorable and so on trend! I love how you styled it and I would wear this in a heartbeat!
    xx
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That off-shoulder top looks really pretty! You look lovely!


    xo
    Mae
    Her Silhouette / chrisseanmae.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful ensemble. The red shoes totally make it. I haven't embraced the cold shoulder trend, but I'm all for those ruffles. Will definitely be wearing those.
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just Perfect!! That top is so cute!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!