July 27, 2014

Summer in the city

007 007 7 007 2 007 6 007 3 007 4 007 5 

 Seems lately I can't get enough of dresses, especially colorful ones, and why should I since it's Summer and so hot that I can't stand wearing anything else. I like to feel as comfortable as possible during this season and I also like to wear the right dosage of color - which means all of them at once! 
So, this was me, a lovely rainbow on a Saturday afternoon, walking around the city with no concern whatsoever. It's not always I feel as carefree as nowadays. 

 Happy Sunday guys! 


 Wearing: Zara dress, shoes from HERE, H&M bracelets, vintage earrings, The Bag Shop bag. 


 

4 comments:

  1. Love how you matched it all together <3

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the shoes are fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little details behind your look- the hair, the earrings, the shoes. They all direct attention toward your beautiful dress! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Just followed you on Bloglovin'

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outfit! Great makeup too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!