November 5, 2014

Soft greys with a splash of red

ry6 4 

 I hope you are all having a great week so far; as you can see the weather outside is quite friendly with us despite of the cold, but sunny days give me a positive energy even though I don't have big plans to fulfill throughout the day, I am still pleased. 
Today am showing you an outfit that revolves around my new cardigan from BeYou. You might remember I collaborated with them in the past and this time they were kind enough to contact me again. 
I chose this particular cardigan because I felt it is elegant enough to wear it in formal wear, like at the office and such and it can also embelish a more casual outfit. You can wear it with pencil skirts, bodycon dresses, jeans and boots, with a belt around the waist or let it be free. I just love the assymetrical design and it may surprise you, but I loved the color as well. I just needed something grey in my wardrobe because it is a neutral color that pretty much goes with any other color - especially red tones! 
What do you think? 

 Azi va prezint o tinuta care sper eu ca pune in valoare acest cardigan pe care l-am primit de la BeYou! Poate va amintiti ca am mai colaborat cu acest brand in trecut si se pare ca au fost suficient de draguti sa se gandeasca la mine si a doua oara. 
Am ales acest cardigan pentru ca l-am simtit suficient de elegant pentru a tinute mai formale, cum ar fi cele de birou cat si pentru a scoate din anonimat o tinuta mai casual. Imi place designul asimetric, si ar putea sa va surprinda, dar mi-a placut si culoarea. Chiar simteam nevoia sa adaug in garderoba mea o piesa neutra care se poate combina cu orice alta culoare - mai ales nuantele de rosu! 
Voi ce parere aveti?

  ry6 5ry6 2 ry6 ry6 6 ry6 3 

 Wearing: BeYou cardigan, H&M shirt, borrowed skirt, Newt.ro bag, Pull&Bear boots.

 

5 comments:

  1. Foarte frumos cardiganul, forma, culoarea <3
    Imi place mult tinuta si combinatia de culori, astazi port gri cu roz, arata la fel de bine!
    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan is really lovely, and very versatile! And I adore the red skirt!!! As for the weather, I hope it stays this way (or better) for the weekend! Fingers crossed!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look great in these colors! Great cardigan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a modern classic look that I would wear without hesitation ;)
    Keep in touch
    Kiss
    Bouchra

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!