April 26, 2015

Spring

00 1 

 Normally, Spring should start at the beginning of March, or maybe April, but not this year, not fully. Cherry trees start to bloom, daffodils, hyacinths and tulips appear, but it doesn't seem to matter if it's freakin' cold outside and it's raining! 
However, ever since Friday the weather improved, lilac flowers are almost everywhere, the sun is warm and people are happier. And I got to wear my kitten white heels, finally! 
Of course, since it's Spring now (hopefully) it's about time for floral prints too!
 I shot these photos yesterday in the afternoon and afterwards I simply sat on the terrace, enjoyed a delicious salad and a fruity cocktail until sundown. 

It was a lovely day indeed and I only wish it can be like that all the time.

  00 700 2 00 4 00 3 00 5 00 6


Wearing: Zara shirt, vintage jacket and earrings, H&M pants, Asos shoes, H&M rose bracelet, Giuka bag



 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful preppy look! Gorgeous you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is fabulous! I adore the print :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a lovely shirt! I'm a sucker for floral prints and I think this is one gorgeous print. I adore the colors, also!

    Hugs!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, this outfit suits you well!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!