September 1, 2012

We started a fire..

bv9

  bv5

  bv7

  bv3

  bv4

  bv2 

September has arrived and I couldn't be more excited! I am not the one to miss Summer, mainly because I don't have that many fabulous memories, significant trips or exotic places to cry about with nostalgia.. But that is just me, I feel autumn has much more exciting beginnings to present me and I can't wait to see what's next!
 This was another one of those spontaneous outfits, I just put on a dress and then a skirt and throw my dad's tie instead of my overused belts and just walked out the door. After we took these photos and returned to were we came from, we saw big black smoke coming towards us in huge clouds and yes ladies and gentlemen, it was my first time witnessing a fire. A bar burnt down - fortunately not to ashes, but I couldn't not be amused by the amount of people gathered around there who just stared in excitement as if they were at a concert.
 I guess this is one of the rare moments in our little town that makes a fuss for a month.

 Wearing: thrifted skirt and dress(underneath) dad's tie, H&M shoes, vintage bag, no name necklace.

21 comments:

  1. You look amazing, I love the print and the mix of colors.

    Also the use of the tie is genius :D

    I've read about the fire too, the best thing is that no one really got hurt :)

    Hugs, Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm also excited about September! Hope I will get to wear more layers this month. :)
    I love the colours in your outfit!<3

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got so many fashion ideas!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big fires in Spain too.
    Glorious ensemble, dear Oli.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! I love your hair and the color of that skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbe culori!Imi place mult fusta si felul in care ai asortat cravata!

    Apropo,din ce oras esti?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imi place combinatia la nebunie! so chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are so original! I love the you styled this look... and lol about the fire...I used to live in a little little town so I know what you mean =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome mix of colours ... love this look. it goes perfectly with your hair.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great, this outfit is so colourful and fun :)
    unfortunately we have many many fires here all the time, it even sounds a bit weird to me you're witnessing one for the first time...

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited about fall as well - this summer was pretty bleah, you're right! I love the tie as a belt and your skirt is the prettiest shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your shoes and the necklace! Yummy photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post !

    Wow love the pink color of your skirt and it's so matchy with your heels :P well done !!!!

    p.s: Want to win a Snake Wrap Earring ? Check out my blog and enter !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit, very nice! And you have an amazing hair colour, suits you very well :) I'm also curious about fall... I don't have any plans but I'm just wondering what life will bring in the last months of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing look!! What a great idea to wear a tie as a belt!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your hair so much!! Your outfit was fantastic !!Could you please consider following each other? I think you could like my blog. Today's post is a Jeans DIY ! www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Youtube: www.youtube.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Imi place foarte mult bluzita :)

    Such a great post! You look awesome!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    REINVENT YOURSELF

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing, I love the print and the mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always love pink and dots. Nice combination. Very good style. Thank for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!