April 11, 2014

Pijama shirts - or not?

wqe5

 I received this blouse not long ago from Sheinside and this is not the first time I am wearing it, but it is the first time it appears on this blog. When I had to choose from a lot of other blouses I was reluctant at first because I am not one to have a passion for teeny-tiny prints such as these. Dots, flowers, hearts, stripes, whatever, not a fan, they made me think of pijamas. Instead if you show me huge beautiful prints (preferably in crazy colors) on..anything, then you win me forever. The fact is, I don't know exactly what made me choose this blouse, perhaps the color, this minty green I will always adore, and the bow on the neckline, so feminine and elegant, I have a thing for those. I am happy with it, this is one of those exceptions I gladly accept, ha! And I am quite stubborn.
Worn with neutral or pastel pieces and it fits perfectly. Red will do too, but not very bright ok?
And I got to wear my new shoes I adore so much! It was one of those wonderful days when you find something beautiful (like...from ASOS) in an outlet store at a price so ridiculously low that just simply screamed: "BUY US! YOUR FEET WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AGAIN IF YOU DON'T TAKE US HOME!" 
So yes, I suppose that would've been true.

  wqe4wqe7 wqe8 wqe6 wqe9

Wearing: Sheinside shirt, thrifted skirt, ASOS shoes, random brand bag.

  Follow on Bloglovin 

 

8 comments:

  1. I love the shirt! I can see how you think some of those tiny prints are pajama-ish (especially cutesy ones like hearts), but this looks so put together on you - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi se pare tare delicata si eleganta bluzita, mai ales in combinatie cu minunatia de fustita neutral ^_^ Very ladylike!

    Totul ca totul, dar eu m-am indragostit de sandalele albe <3

    Hugs and happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mie imi place la nebunie aceasta bluza. Imi poti da link-ul, te rog? Am incercat s-o gasesc pe site, dar fara succes. Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, but I love the blouse..it's perfect! Unlike you, I do like pyjama-like styles, though :P

    And the shoes are niiice, such a lucky find!


    Hugsss,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superba bluza, imi place tare mult! :*:*

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt, I don't think it looks like a pyjama, I find it very classy and feminine and I love the outfit you've created! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the skirt is splendid and so are those shoes! I bet they are comfy too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shirt - Gorgeous colour :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!