October 3, 2014

Purple and blue for October

pur1 

 It's been raining here for almost two days straight. Just when I decided to curl my hair and be all lady like. I am surprised it worked (not much for the curls though) as I usually am quite "meh" when it comes to dressing up in rainy weather. I always feel like wearing jeans and some sneakers not to ruin my fancy shoes - but sometimes exceptions can be made and luckily these white shoes ere not ruined. 
What can I say, Autumn came and it is staying. So is my melancholy and my "not-in-the-mood-to-do-anything" state. At least I can drink tons of tea and read books while gazing the rain outside from time to time - that is a lovely Autumn scenario for me.

 It's Friday (already!) Got any plans for the weekend?

  pur1 7pur1 2 pur1 3 pur1 8 pur1 5 pur1 6

Wearing: Bershka shirt, MiniPrix.ro skirt, Zara cardigan and earrings, New Look bag, Asos shoes.


5 comments:

  1. The skirt, the umbrella and the earrings are super chic together. I love your eyeshadow too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an amazing skirt! I totally get you, I hate dressing up when it's raining because I hate going out in the rain! Well, you look really nice and put together <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! Imi place foarte mult fusta, iar umbrela este perfecta! Foarte chic! Te pup

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, cat esti de frumoasa, dulce Oli, ca o papusa!!!
    Ador fusta si toata combinatia cromatica, te pup!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!