May 12, 2015

A bit bohemian

7 7 

 This weekend I went for a casual, relaxed look, not too complicated or fancy. Sometimes I just go for it even though I would love to feel like a vintage princess most of the time. 
So this past Saturday I went for a boho-chic kind of look, it was all about loose clothes, flats and fringes. Since I've seen this bohemian trend around all major brands this season, it really got me and I could't help but dive in to it and take on some hippie clothing like this. I don't regret it, I feel comfortable with this style too. But I'll never let go of circle skirts and high heels, no no. 

What have you been doing this past weekend? I hope it was a relaxed one!

  7 67 2 7 3 7 4 7 1 7 5 


 Wearing: Glow top, Pimkie cardigan, Reserved bag, thrifted shoes, New Yorker jeans, H&M rings.


 

4 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful girl!


    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST
    XoXo VenomaVenoma Fashion Freak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice outfit!

    I would be really happy if you will check my blog too and maybe follow via GFC: www.culore.blogspot.ro
    Best regards, I send you a lot of kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! It is amazing on you :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!