October 25, 2017

Warm Autumn days

autumn21 

 The weather we have been experienced here lately has been so lovely; it honestly felt more like Spring than Autumn! Although the sweater-weather began a long time ago for some of you, I refused to wear knits until now, I was not ready to let go jackets and shirts quite yet. But when I received this amazing fluffy sweater from Zaful, I could not resist trying it on! 
The fact that it is white allows you to wear it with tons of other colors and styles! What I loved the most was the colorful embroidery which makes it stand out in a delicate way - also, it seems embroidery is in trend this season too! 

 Who else is enjoying the Autumn colors as much as I do? I only wish I could spend each day in the park - like an old lady, yes.

  autumn24autumn23 autumn22 autumn25 autumn24 3 autumn25 2

Wearing: Zaful sweater, Stradivarius skirt, Adona bag, vintage earrings, H&M boots

3 comments:

  1. this post is awesome - your hair, outfit and this leaves looks great together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love autumn and its colours- it's my favourite time of year. I cannot believe how wonderful your hair looks in these photos. And, of course, the whole outfit is great. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty. Love the jean skirt.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!