September 22, 2012

Autumnal Tones

rnn6

I am back home in the soon to be Glacial Era. Honestly I had to wear layers (not that I am complaining) sweaters and ankle boots since it was sooo cold! It was too cold for sandals and a pair of socks or even a plain sweater. The wind was blowing hard and the air was so moist, hence the messy hair..I hate that! 
 About the look: I found that cape..or vest.. I don't know exactly how to categorize it, in a thrift store on sale (if that is even possible). I simply took it in my hands and went to the cashier as if someone would've grabbed it from my hands. I love it's original design and I couldn't wait to wear it! Paired with some mixed prints - I find these stripes and the floral motifs on my skirt a match made in Heaven - and spiced with some big stand out bracelets, yum! (I bought the black and white ones from Cluj)

  rnn1

rnn5
rnn3

rnn4

rnn7



Happy weekend everyone!

 Wearing: thrifted cape, sweater, scarf and C&A thrifted skirt, Reserved bag, H&M shoes, Meli Melo bracelets (right arm), no name bracelets (left arm)

9 comments:

  1. Imi place paleta coloristica, dar cred ca tinuta e mult prea incarcata si iti „taie” corpul in prea multe locuri. Se intampla prea multe chestii pe geanta, pe fusta, pe piept, cred ca ai exagerat putin cu centrele de interes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vai de capul meu ce minunatie ai gasit !! Iti vine superb :) Astept sa mergem canva impreuna la o vanatoare de comori :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.
    It really is WONDER!
    :D
    Super layering draga...
    Hyped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anca : eu ador centrele de interes multiple, in plus cu moda poti sa te joci cum vrei iar tinuta aceasta este una din experimentele mele. Sic e daca este prea aglomerat? Eu inca ma consider mic copil pe langa alte fete la capitolul asta. Nu iti spune nimeni ca e interzis sa combini imprimeurile cum vrei tu:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your mix of patterns!
    That cape is wonderful and no wonder you held down to it , it is a wonder, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is brilliant! Lovely cape and the colors are fabulous!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt! and great colors :)






    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. fusta e made in heaven!

    Check out my new blog:http://asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!